You have waited 12 days the most and now it is time to unwrap your project. Follow these steps to make the most of your project.
1. Assemble your board
Soldering is easy and fun (after a short phase of frustration) and there are many very nice tutorials:
Now that you have assembled your board and it is (hopefully) working, why don't you:
- take a picture and share it on social media.
- publish your project on AISLER and share it with others, so they can build it themselves.
- upload it to Fritzing.org‘s Project Archive.
- write an instructable.
- send an Email to the Make Magazine.
- amaze your friends.
- fool your enemies.
- go into business selling widgets (you can use AISLER for that, too).
- change the world!
- or change your living room.
We hope this helped you. If you have further questions, feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.