This tutorial shows you how to export your project as a Gerber-Package. Please make sure you zip your Gerber-Files.
Most important design rules
Don't go lower than these design rules to get optimal results with AISLER's production.
- Min. trace width: 100 μm
- Min. trace spacing: 100 μm
- Min. pitch between traces: 140 μm
- Spacing PCB edge to trace: 200 μm
- Spacing via to via: 0.30 mm
- Spacing drill to drill: 0.15 mm
- Min. drill diameter for vias: 0.2 mm
- Min. via pad diameter: Via drill + 0.25 mm
- Min. stroke width of legend print: 100 μm
Exporting Gerber Files
AISLER expects the gerber files in the following format:
|project_name.toppaste.ger||Top Paste (Stencil)|
|project_name.bottompaste.ger||Bottom Paste (Stencil)|
|project_name.xln||PTH Drills (plated holes drills)|
|project_name_npth.xln||NPTH Holes (non-plated holes drills)|
|project_name.internalplane1.ger||Internal plane 1|
|project_name.internalplane2.ger||Internal plane 2|
Make sure that in your export settings you select 2:4 precision and inches for your drill files.
Please note: Upload all your Gerbers in one ZIP-File for us to automatically detect your project's parameters. Also please do not include any other files that are not listed above.
Steps to upload your project to AISLER
- Navigate to Start new project
- Upload your Gerber zip-file (*.zip)
- Give your Project a nice name
- (optional) order a copy of your board
Steps to document your Bill-of-Materials
There are two ways to document your bill-of-materials
- Navigate to the project you want to document
- Click the 'Edit' button under the Bill-of-Materials section
- Click 'Manually add part' and assign a part
- Repeat until you have everything documented